7 September 2015

A sunny Sunday morning















On Sunday morning the sun was shining - it was a miracle! The summer in the UK this year has been pretty lack lustre so a sunny but cool Sunday morning was welcome. 

I met my friends Tilly and Ant (both talented and brilliant illustrators - check out their work!!) and we cycled down to the Brighton Marina to the car boot sale. Tilly is a professional car booter - she goes often and has a great eye for bargains. I, on the other hand lose interest pretty quickly in second hand shopping - I don't think I have the same vision she does. But it was fun to wander around and take photos and we went for tea and cake after in Rottingdean.. which obviously was the best bit. 

We have loads of ideas of other cycling trips we can take. As long as the sun keeps shining I'm in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment