2 September 2015

Retro post :: October 2013 :: Vermont












My recent trip to the States for work reminded me of the last time I was there, almost two years ago. It was another work trip, but this time it was to the Midwest and New England. One of the places I had to go was Burlington, Vermont. 

I may have found heaven. Vermont is all about good clean living. The outdoors, locally sourced produce and lovely friendly people. 

We were lucky to go in the fall which is the most amazing time to be in New England. People travel from all over the world to see the colours in the trees at that time of the year. 

On the Saturday morning after working in Burlington for a couple of days the photographer and I went to the farmers markets before driving to Maine for the next week. 

I really was in heaven! Home-made root beer, maple syrup, locally grown fruit and veggies.. cheese! I didn't want to leave. I think about Vermont a lot. Like every few weeks. I'm angling for work to send me again. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment