15 June 2015

a day in London with film











My film camera is dying. I'm so sad! I don't use it very often anymore but it was my mum and dad's and they had it for a really long time (until I decided I wanted it and bought them a new modern camera!). These pictures may be the last pictures I take with it (sad panda) but I'm glad I got them! 

My friend Ruth took me to the Maltby Street Markets not far from London Bridge a few months ago. It's so great! Food and wine stalls are tucked away beneath the arches of the railway, ready for exploring on a cold Saturday. 

After a couple of hours wandering around Ruth and I parted ways and I made my way to The Monument just across the river. I have always wanted to climb The Monument, which is a monument to the Great Fire of London which happened in 1666.

I'm glad I did it, but it was really busy and hard to enjoy with so many people trying to do the same thing. I was glad to have made it down and to have been able to tick it off the list!

I am already looking for a replacement film camera so that I can have more adventures like this lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment