15 February 2016

The many faces of one eyed Ted




This is a very indulgent post. About a cat. A cat called Ted. He belongs to my lovely flatmate Rose, and he is the best kitty ever! 

It's no secret that I love animals...I don't have a preference for dogs or cats, I love them all! Teddy has been living in the house for almost a year and I just love him being here. 

As you can see he only has one eye, which means he sometimes runs into things. He is not as light footed as most kitties - he lands with a thump whenever he jumps down from a ledge which always makes me giggle.

Ted is a handsome chap who loves a scratch behind the ears, and tuna. I think tuna more than a scratch. 

He meows at nothing, tries to jump up on things and fails and purrs only when he really loves you. I don't think anyone has met Ted and not loved him back. I especially love the last photo of him curled up on my pillows. He has recently taken to sleeping on my bed which (hopefully) means he loves me as much as I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment