21 October 2015

A wedding on the Island of Vis, Croatia





















As I mentioned a couple of posts ago, I was in Croatia in September to photograph a friend's wedding. Here are some of the piccies! As anyone that was around me in the months leading up to the wedding will know, I was super nervous about it. It's so much pressure to photograph the most important day in two people's lives!

But the day went so well - it helped that Laura and Adam are the most relaxed couple and the location was one of the most beautiful wedding settings I have ever seen (and I've seen a lot - I've been to over 20 weddings!).

It was such a privilege to be a part of their day - Laura and Ads are absolute rock stars. I kind of want to do it all over again - mostly because I'm slightly obsessed with Croatia and I can't wait to go back and be near that crystal clear water (more on that later!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment